Abnormal movements in Rett syndrome are present before the regression period: A case study
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 22, Issue 15, pages 2284–2287, 15 November 2007
How to Cite
Temudo, T., Maciel, P. and Sequeiros, J. (2007), Abnormal movements in Rett syndrome are present before the regression period: A case study. Mov. Disord., 22: 2284–2287. doi: 10.1002/mds.21744
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!