Validation of the freezing of gait questionnaire in patients with Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 655–661, 15 April 2009
How to Cite
Giladi, N., Tal, J., Azulay, T., Rascol, O., Brooks, D. J., Melamed, E., Oertel, W., Poewe, W. H., Stocchi, F. and Tolosa, E. (2009), Validation of the freezing of gait questionnaire in patients with Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 24: 655–661. doi: 10.1002/mds.21745
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2007
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, Research and Development Division, PO Box 8077, Industrial Zone Kiryat Sapir, Netanya, Israel
- H. Lundbeck A/S, Ottiliavej 9, 2500 Valby, Copenhagen, Denmark
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.