Deep brain stimulation for Parkinson's disease: Prevalence of adverse events and need for standardized reporting
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 343–349, 15 February 2008
How to Cite
Videnovic, A. and Metman, L. V. (2008), Deep brain stimulation for Parkinson's disease: Prevalence of adverse events and need for standardized reporting. Mov. Disord., 23: 343–349. doi: 10.1002/mds.21753
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 31 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2007
- NIH. Grant Number: R01 NS40902
- Charles H. and Bertha L. Boothroyd Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.