Evaluation of the Unified Wilson's Disease Rating Scale (UWDRS) in German patients with treated Wilson's disease
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 54–62, January 2008
How to Cite
Leinweber, B., Möller, J. C., Scherag, A., Reuner, U., Günther, P., Lang, C. J.G., Schmidt, H. H.J., Schrader, C., Bandmann, O., Czlonkowska, A., Oertel, W. H. and Hefter, H. (2008), Evaluation of the Unified Wilson's Disease Rating Scale (UWDRS) in German patients with treated Wilson's disease. Mov. Disord., 23: 54–62. doi: 10.1002/mds.21761
- Issue online: 25 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 13 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2007
- German Ministry of Education and Research. Grant Number: BMB+F.01GM0502
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.