Moving ear syndrome: The role of botulinum toxin
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 122–124, January 2008
How to Cite
Godeiro-Junior, C., Felicio, A. C., Felix, E. P. V., Manzano, G. M., de Azevedo Silva, S. M., Borges, V., Ballalai Ferraz, H. and Barsottini, O. G.P. (2008), Moving ear syndrome: The role of botulinum toxin. Mov. Disord., 23: 122–124. doi: 10.1002/mds.21773
- Issue online: 25 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.