Amantadine may reverse punding in Parkinson's disease—Observation in a patient
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 129–130, January 2008
How to Cite
Kashihara, K. and Imamura, T. (2008), Amantadine may reverse punding in Parkinson's disease—Observation in a patient. Mov. Disord., 23: 129–130. doi: 10.1002/mds.21780
- Issue online: 25 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 11 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.