Isolated facial myokymia as a presenting feature of pontine neurocysticercosis
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 135–137, January 2008
How to Cite
Bhatia, R., Desai, S., Garg, A., Padma, M. V., Prasad, K. and Tripathi, M. (2008), Isolated facial myokymia as a presenting feature of pontine neurocysticercosis. Mov. Disord., 23: 135–137. doi: 10.1002/mds.21792
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 20 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 23 AUG 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.