Social economic costs and health-related quality of life in patients with degenerative cerebellar ataxia in Spain
Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 212–217, 30 January 2008
How to Cite
López-Bastida, J., Perestelo-Pérez, L., Montón-álvarez, F. and Serrano-Aguilar, P. (2008), Social economic costs and health-related quality of life in patients with degenerative cerebellar ataxia in Spain. Mov. Disord., 23: 212–217. doi: 10.1002/mds.21798
- Issue online: 25 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 11 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2006
- Health Institute Carlos III (Fondo de Investigaciones Sanitarias). Grant Number: 03/10023
- Collaboration of Spanish Epidemiological Network on Rare Diseases Research (REpIER)
- Spanish Ataxia Network
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.