Improved gait parameters after robotic-assisted locomotor treadmill therapy in a 6-year-old child with cerebral palsy
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 280–283, 30 January 2008
How to Cite
Borggraefe, I., Meyer-Heim, A., Kumar, A., Schaefer, J. S., Berweck, S. and Heinen, F. (2008), Improved gait parameters after robotic-assisted locomotor treadmill therapy in a 6-year-old child with cerebral palsy. Mov. Disord., 23: 280–283. doi: 10.1002/mds.21802
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!