Improved gait parameters after robotic-assisted locomotor treadmill therapy in a 6-year-old child with cerebral palsy
Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 280–283, 30 January 2008
How to Cite
Borggraefe, I., Meyer-Heim, A., Kumar, A., Schaefer, J. S., Berweck, S. and Heinen, F. (2008), Improved gait parameters after robotic-assisted locomotor treadmill therapy in a 6-year-old child with cerebral palsy. Mov. Disord., 23: 280–283. doi: 10.1002/mds.21802
- Issue online: 25 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.