Differential effects of levodopa and subthalamic nucleus deep brain stimulation on bradykinesia in Parkinson's disease
Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 218–227, 30 January 2008
How to Cite
Timmermann, L., Braun, M., Groiss, S., Wojtecki, L., Ostrowski, S., Krause, H., Pollok, B., Südmeyer, M., Ploner, M., Gross, J., Maarouf, M., Voges, J., Sturm, V. and Schnitzler, A. (2008), Differential effects of levodopa and subthalamic nucleus deep brain stimulation on bradykinesia in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 23: 218–227. doi: 10.1002/mds.21808
- Issue online: 25 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 20 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2006
- Volkswagen-Stiftung. Grant Number: I/73240
- Medical Faculty of the Heinrich-Heine-University (Timmermann and Schnitzler, Pollok, and Schnitzler)
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: SFB 575, C4, PO-806/2-2
- Manfred und Ursula Müller Foundation. Grant Number: T 159/2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.