Botulinum neurotoxin type A injections reduce spasticity in mild to moderate hereditary spastic paraplegia— Report of 19 cases
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 228–233, 30 January 2008
How to Cite
Hecht, M. J., Stolze, H., Auf Dem Brinke, M., Giess, R., Treig, T., Winterholler, M. and Wissel, J. (2008), Botulinum neurotoxin type A injections reduce spasticity in mild to moderate hereditary spastic paraplegia— Report of 19 cases. Mov. Disord., 23: 228–233. doi: 10.1002/mds.21809
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.