The other members of the Neurological Disorders in Central Spain (NEDICES) Study Group are listed in Appendix.
Population-based case–control study of cigarette smoking and essential tremor
Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 246–252, 30 January 2008
How to Cite
Benito-León, J., Louis, E. D., Bermejo-Pareja, F. and Neurological Disorders in Central Spain (NEDICES) Study Group (2008), Population-based case–control study of cigarette smoking and essential tremor. Mov. Disord., 23: 246–252. doi: 10.1002/mds.21810
- Issue online: 25 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 4 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2007
- Spanish Health Research Agency. Grant Numbers: FIS 93/0773, 96/1993
- Spanish Office of Science and Technology
- National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD. Grant Numbers: NIH R01 NS042859, R01 NS039422
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.