Cortical evoked potentials from pallidal stimulation in patients with primary generalized dystonia
Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 265–273, 30 January 2008
How to Cite
Tisch, S., Rothwell, J. C., Zrinzo, L., Bhatia, K. P., Hariz, M. and Limousin, P. (2008), Cortical evoked potentials from pallidal stimulation in patients with primary generalized dystonia. Mov. Disord., 23: 265–273. doi: 10.1002/mds.21835
- Issue online: 25 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 7 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2007
- Department of Health's NIHR Biomedical Research Centres funding scheme
- Brain Research Trust, UK
- Medtronic, UK
- Action Medical Research
- Parkinson's Appeal UK
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.