Prolonged cortical silent period but normal sensorimotor plasticity in spinocerebellar ataxia 6
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2007 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 378–385, 15 February 2008
How to Cite
Teo, J. T.H., Schneider, S. A., Cheeran, B. J., Fernandez-del-Olmo, M., Giunti, P., Rothwell, J. C. and Bhatia, K. P. (2008), Prolonged cortical silent period but normal sensorimotor plasticity in spinocerebellar ataxia 6. Mov. Disord., 23: 378–385. doi: 10.1002/mds.21847
- Issue online: 25 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 3 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2007
- Wellington Fund, London
- Brain Research Trust, London
- Xunta de Galicia, Spain. Grant Number: PGIDIT06PXIB160333PR
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.