Relevance of COX-2 gene expression in dementia with lewy bodies associated with Alzheimer pathology
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 804–810, 30 April 2008
How to Cite
Saldaña, M., Pujols, L., Joaquim Mullol, Roca-Ferrer, J., Cardozo, A., Aguilar, E., Bonastre, M. and Marin, C. (2008), Relevance of COX-2 gene expression in dementia with lewy bodies associated with Alzheimer pathology. Mov. Disord., 23: 804–810. doi: 10.1002/mds.21860
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 30 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2007
- Ministerio de Sanidad y Consumo of Spanish Government. Grant Number: FIS 01/1499
- Generalitat de Catalunya. Grant Number: 2005SGR-00773
- Ayudas para Contratos de Apoyo a la Investigación en el Sistema Nacional de Salud from the Ministerio de Sanidad y Consumo of Spanish Government
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.