Impaired intracortical inhibition in the primary somatosensory cortex in focal hand dystonia
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2007 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 558–565, 15 March 2008
How to Cite
Tamura, Y., Matsuhashi, M., Lin, P., Ou, B., Vorbach, S., Kakigi, R. and Hallett, M. (2008), Impaired intracortical inhibition in the primary somatosensory cortex in focal hand dystonia. Mov. Disord., 23: 558–565. doi: 10.1002/mds.21870
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 2 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 2007
- Intramural Research Program of NINDS
- Japan-US Cooperative Research Project “Cooperative Brain Research” by the Japanese Society for the Promotion of Science
- Uehara Memorial Foundation Postdoctoral Fellowship
- Pfizer Health Research Foundation
- JSPS Research Fellowship for Japanese Biomedical and Behavioral Researchers at NIH
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.