The members of the Movement Disorder Society of Australia Clinical Research and Trials Group (MDSCRTG) Subcommittee and the QUEST-AP Study Group are listed in the Appendix.
Quality of life in early Parkinson's disease treated with levodopa/carbidopa/entacapone
Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 25–31, 15 January 2009
How to Cite
Fung, V. S.C., Herawati, L. and Wan, Y. (2009), Quality of life in early Parkinson's disease treated with levodopa/carbidopa/entacapone. Mov. Disord., 24: 25–31. doi: 10.1002/mds.21878
The Writing Committee of the QUality of life Evaluation of STalevo in Parkinson's disease—Asia Pacific (QUEST-AP) Study takes responsibility for the content of this article.
The authors have confirmed with the Editor that their work complies with the Journal's Editorial policy on ghost-writing. (Movement Disorders Vol. 20., No. 12, 2005, p. 1536)
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 15 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2007
- Novartis Pharma AG, Basel, Switzerland
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.