The authors report no conflicts of interest.
Executive dysfunction using behavioral assessment of the dysexecutive syndrome in Parkinson's disease†
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2007 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 566–573, 15 March 2008
How to Cite
Kamei, S., Hara, M., Serizawa, K., Murakami, M., Mizutani, T., Ishiburo, M., Kawahara, R., Takagi, Y., Ogawa, K., Yoshihashi, H., Shinbo, S., Suzuki, Y., Yamaguchi, M., Morita, A., Takeshita, J. and Hirayanagi, K. (2008), Executive dysfunction using behavioral assessment of the dysexecutive syndrome in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 23: 566–573. doi: 10.1002/mds.21890
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 3 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAY 2007
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan for the promotion of industry–university collaboration at Nihon University, Japan
- “Academic Frontier” Project for Private Universities (matching fund subsidy from MEXT)
- Research Committee of CNS Degenerative Diseases
- Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!