For better or worse: The effect of levodopa on speech in Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2007 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 574–580, 15 March 2008
How to Cite
Ho, A. K., Bradshaw, J. L. and Iansek, R. (2008), For better or worse: The effect of levodopa on speech in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 23: 574–580. doi: 10.1002/mds.21899
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 9 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.