Are parkin patients particularly suited for deep-brain stimulation?
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 740–743, 15 April 2008
How to Cite
Lohmann, E., Welter, M.-L., Fraix, V., Krack, P., Lesage, S., Laine, S., Tanguy, M.-L., Houeto, J.-L., Mesnage, V., Pollak, P., Alexandra Durr, Agid, Y., Brice, A. and French Parkinson's Disease Genetics study group (2008), Are parkin patients particularly suited for deep-brain stimulation?. Mov. Disord., 23: 740–743. doi: 10.1002/mds.21903
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 16 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2007
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: NS41723-01A1
- European commission. Grant Number: LSHM-CT-2003-503330/APOPIS
- National Parkinson Foundation-Miami
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.