Lesion of the centromedian thalamic nucleus in MPTP-treated monkeys
Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2007 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 708–715, 15 April 2008
How to Cite
Lanciego, J. L., Rodríguez-Oroz, M. C., Blesa, F. J., Alvarez-Erviti, L., Guridi, J., Barroso-Chinea, P., Smith, Y. and Obeso, J. A. (2008), Lesion of the centromedian thalamic nucleus in MPTP-treated monkeys. Mov. Disord., 23: 708–715. doi: 10.1002/mds.21906
- Issue online: 24 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2007
- Michael J. Fox Foundation
- Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia. Grant Numbers: BFU2006-06744, SAF2005-08416-C02-01
- FIS. Grant Numbers: PI051037, 013/2003
- Fundación de Investigación Médica Mutua Madrileña
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.