Assessment of idiopathic rapid-eye-movement sleep behavior disorder by transcranial sonography, olfactory function test, and FP-CIT-SPECT
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2007 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 596–599, 15 March 2008
How to Cite
Unger, M. M., Möller, J. C., Stiasny-Kolster, K., Mankel, K., Berg, D., Walter, U., Hoeffken, H., Mayer, G. and Oertel, W. H. (2008), Assessment of idiopathic rapid-eye-movement sleep behavior disorder by transcranial sonography, olfactory function test, and FP-CIT-SPECT. Mov. Disord., 23: 596–599. doi: 10.1002/mds.21908
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 8 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2007
- BMBF. Grant Number: 01GI0401
- Willy und Monika Pitzer Stiftung
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.