Potential conflict of interest: Nir Giladi is a consultant for Teva-Lundbeck and Schwarz Pharma and has received honoraria or travel grants from Glaxo SmithKline, Scwarz Pharma, Novartis, Allergan, amd Teva Pharmaceutical Industries, Ltd. Alice Nieubower has no potential conflict of interest.
Understanding and treating freezing of gait in parkinsonism, proposed working definition, and setting the stage†
Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 Movement Disorder Society
Supplement: Freezing of Gait in Parkinsonism
Volume 23, Issue Supplement S2, pages S423–S425, 2008
How to Cite
Giladi, N. and Nieuwboer, A. (2008), Understanding and treating freezing of gait in parkinsonism, proposed working definition, and setting the stage. Mov. Disord., 23: S423–S425. doi: 10.1002/mds.21927
- Issue online: 30 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2007
- Parkinson Disease Foundation (PDF), New York, USA
- Teva Pharmaceutical
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.