Genetically confirmed Huntington's disease masquerading as motor neuron disease
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 748–751, 15 April 2008
How to Cite
Kanai, K., Kuwabara, S., Sawai, S., Nakata, M., Misawa, S., Isose, S., Hirano, S., Kawaguchi, N., Katayama, K. and Hattori, T. (2008), Genetically confirmed Huntington's disease masquerading as motor neuron disease. Mov. Disord., 23: 748–751. doi: 10.1002/mds.21937
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 26 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2007
- “the Research Committee for Ataxic Diseases” of the Research on Measures for Intractable Diseases from the Ministry of Health, Welfare and Labor, Japan
- Scientific Research from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan. Grant Number: 18790587
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.