Letter to the Editor
Two novel mutations in the SPG11 gene causing hereditary spastic paraplegia associated with thin corpus callosum
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 917–919, 30 April 2008
How to Cite
Zhang, S.-S., Chen, Q., Chen, X.-P., Wang, J.-G., Burgunder, J.-M., Shang, H.-F., Burgunder, J.-M. and Yang, Y. (2008), Two novel mutations in the SPG11 gene causing hereditary spastic paraplegia associated with thin corpus callosum. Mov. Disord., 23: 917–919. doi: 10.1002/mds.21942
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2008
- National Science Fund of China. Grant Number: 30400144
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.