Letter to the Editor
Choreodystonia in a patient with hypertrophic olivary degeneration after pontine tegmental hemorrhage
Article first published online: 29 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 920–922, 30 April 2008
How to Cite
Kim, H.-J., Cho, Y.-J., Cho, J.-Y., Hong, K.-S. and Jeon, B. S. (2008), Choreodystonia in a patient with hypertrophic olivary degeneration after pontine tegmental hemorrhage. Mov. Disord., 23: 920–922. doi: 10.1002/mds.21959
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 29 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.