Comparison of desipramine and citalopram treatments for depression in Parkinson's disease: A double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled study
Article first published online: 29 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 850–857, 30 April 2008
How to Cite
Devos, D., Dujardin, K., Poirot, I., Moreau, C., Cottencin, O., Thomas, P., Destée, A., Bordet, R. and Defebvre, L. (2008), Comparison of desipramine and citalopram treatments for depression in Parkinson's disease: A double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled study. Mov. Disord., 23: 850–857. doi: 10.1002/mds.21966
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 29 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2007
- “Projet Hospitalier de Recherche Clinique”
- French Ministry of Health
- “France Parkinson” charity
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.