Giacomina Rossi and Cecilia Marelli equally contributed to the study.
The G389R mutation in the MAPT gene presenting as sporadic corticobasal syndrome
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 892–895, 30 April 2008
How to Cite
Rossi, G., Marelli, C., Farina, L., Laurà, M., Maria Basile, A., Ciano, C., Tagliavini, F. and Pareyson, D. (2008), The G389R mutation in the MAPT gene presenting as sporadic corticobasal syndrome. Mov. Disord., 23: 892–895. doi: 10.1002/mds.21970
- Issue online: 24 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2007
- Italian Ministry of Health. Grant Number: 533F/B1
- Cariplo Foundation (Nobel-Guard)
This article includes supplementary video clips, available online at http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0885-3185/suppmat .
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.