No potential conflict of interest.
Deep brain stimulation effect on freezing of gait†
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 Movement Disorder Society
Supplement: Freezing of Gait in Parkinsonism
Volume 23, Issue Supplement S2, pages S489–S494, 2008
How to Cite
Ferraye, M. U., Debû, B. and Pollak, P. (2008), Deep brain stimulation effect on freezing of gait. Mov. Disord., 23: S489–S494. doi: 10.1002/mds.21975
- Issue published online: 30 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 17 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2007
- Michael J. Fox Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.