No potential conflict of interest.
Cueing for freezing of gait in patients with Parkinson's disease: A rehabilitation perspective†
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 Movement Disorder Society
Supplement: Freezing of Gait in Parkinsonism
Volume 23, Issue Supplement S2, pages S475–S481, 2008
How to Cite
Nieuwboer, A. (2008), Cueing for freezing of gait in patients with Parkinson's disease: A rehabilitation perspective. Mov. Disord., 23: S475–S481. doi: 10.1002/mds.21978
- Issue published online: 30 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 30 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.