Effectiveness of acupuncture for Parkinson's disease: A systematic review
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 23, Issue 11, pages 1505–1515, 15 August 2008
How to Cite
Lee, M. S., Shin, B.-C., Kong, J. C. and Ernst, E. (2008), Effectiveness of acupuncture for Parkinson's disease: A systematic review. Mov. Disord., 23: 1505–1515. doi: 10.1002/mds.21993
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2007
- KOSEF. Grant Number: R11-2005-014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!