Gender-related changes in increase of dopaminergic neurons in the olfactory bulb of Parkinson's disease patients
Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 23, Issue 10, pages 1407–1413, 30 July 2008
How to Cite
Huisman, E., Uylings, H. B.M. and Hoogland, P. V. (2008), Gender-related changes in increase of dopaminergic neurons in the olfactory bulb of Parkinson's disease patients. Mov. Disord., 23: 1407–1413. doi: 10.1002/mds.22009
- Issue online: 29 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 4 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.