Low LDL cholesterol and increased risk of Parkinson's disease: Prospective results from Honolulu-Asia Aging Study
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 23, Issue 7, pages 1013–1018, 15 May 2008
How to Cite
Huang, X., Abbott, R. D., Petrovitch, H., Mailman, R. B. and Ross, G. W. (2008), Low LDL cholesterol and increased risk of Parkinson's disease: Prospective results from Honolulu-Asia Aging Study. Mov. Disord., 23: 1013–1018. doi: 10.1002/mds.22013
- Issue published online: 28 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 3 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2007
- NIH. Grant Numbers: UO1-AG19349, AG021491, RO1-AG17155, RO1-NS41265
- General Clinical Research Center of the University of North Carolina, School of Medicine. Grant Number: RR000046
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
- US Dept. of the Army. Grant Number: DAMD 17-98-/-8621
- Spark M, Matsunaga Va Medical Center, Honolulu, HI
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.