This article is part of the journal's CME program. The CME form can be found on page 1203 and is available online at http://www.movementdisorders.org/education/activities.html/.
Childhood-onset restless legs syndrome: Clinical and genetic features of 22 families†
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 23, Issue 8, pages 1113–1121, 15 June 2008
How to Cite
Muhle, H., Neumann, A., Lohmann-Hedrich, K., Lohnau, T., Lu, Y., Winkler, S., Waltz, S., Fischenbeck, A., Kramer, P. L., Klein, C. and Stephani, U. (2008), Childhood-onset restless legs syndrome: Clinical and genetic features of 22 families. Mov. Disord., 23: 1113–1121. doi: 10.1002/mds.22016
- Issue published online: 24 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 12 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2007
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
- DFG. Grant Numbers: HE 4547/1-1, STE 421/2-1
- Volkswagen Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.