Variations in gender ratios support the connection between smoking and Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 23, Issue 10, pages 1414–1419, 30 July 2008
How to Cite
Morozova, N., O'Reilly, E. J. and Ascherio, A. (2008), Variations in gender ratios support the connection between smoking and Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 23: 1414–1419. doi: 10.1002/mds.22045
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2007
- “Training Grant in Academic Nutrition”. Grant Number: NIH R01 NS048517
This article contains supplementary material available via the Internet at http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0885-3185/suppmat .
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.