Potential conflict of interest: Dr. Stocchi has received honoraria for consultation from Novartis, GSK, BI, Valeant, Lundbeck, TEVA, Roche, Chiesi, and Vernalis.
Treatment of levodopa-induced motor complications†
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 Movement Disorder Society
Supplement: Levodopa Treatment and Motor Complications in Parkinson's Disease: Scientific Basis and Therapeutic Approaches- Guest Editors Dr. C. Warren Olanow, Dr. Andrew Lees, and Dr. Jose Obeso
Volume 23, Issue Supplement S3, pages S599–S612, 2008
How to Cite
Stocchi, F., Tagliati, M. and Olanow, C. W. (2008), Treatment of levodopa-induced motor complications. Mov. Disord., 23: S599–S612. doi: 10.1002/mds.22052
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 10 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 31 DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.