rCBF changes associated with PPN stimulation in a patient with Parkinson's disease: A PET study
Article first published online: 15 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 23, Issue 7, pages 1051–1054, 15 May 2008
How to Cite
Strafella, A. P., Lozano, A. M., Ballanger, B., Poon, Y.-Y., Lang, A. E. and Moro, E. (2008), rCBF changes associated with PPN stimulation in a patient with Parkinson's disease: A PET study. Mov. Disord., 23: 1051–1054. doi: 10.1002/mds.22055
- Issue published online: 28 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 26 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2007
- Parkinson's Society of Canada to EM
- CIHR New Investigator Research Award
- AML is a Canada Research Chair (tier 1) in Neuroscience
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.