Potential conflict of interest: Dr. Olanow has served as a consultant for Novartis, Teva, BI, Solvay, Ceregene, and Merck Second.
Levodopa/dopamine replacement strategies in Parkinson's disease—Future directions†
Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 Movement Disorder Society
Supplement: Levodopa Treatment and Motor Complications in Parkinson's Disease: Scientific Basis and Therapeutic Approaches- Guest Editors Dr. C. Warren Olanow, Dr. Andrew Lees, and Dr. Jose Obeso
Volume 23, Issue Supplement S3, pages S613–S622, 2008
How to Cite
Olanow, C. W. (2008), Levodopa/dopamine replacement strategies in Parkinson's disease—Future directions. Mov. Disord., 23: S613–S622. doi: 10.1002/mds.22061
- Issue online: 9 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.