Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Functional organization of the basal ganglia: Therapeutic implications for Parkinson's disease†
Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 Movement Disorder Society
Supplement: Levodopa Treatment and Motor Complications in Parkinson's Disease: Scientific Basis and Therapeutic Approaches- Guest Editors Dr. C. Warren Olanow, Dr. Andrew Lees, and Dr. Jose Obeso
Volume 23, Issue Supplement S3, pages S548–S559, 2008
How to Cite
Obeso, J. A., Rodríguez-Oroz, M. C., Benitez-Temino, B., Blesa, F. J., Guridi, J., Marin, C. and Rodriguez, M. (2008), Functional organization of the basal ganglia: Therapeutic implications for Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 23: S548–S559. doi: 10.1002/mds.22062
- Issue online: 9 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2008
- Spanish ministry of Science and Education. Grant Number: SAF2005-08416-C02-01
- CIBERNED. Grant Number: PIO31085
- Spanish Ministry of Health
- Regional Government of Navarra
- FIMA Fundacion Investigacion Medica Aplicada
- UTE(Union Temporal de Empresas) project in the University of Navarra
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.