Efficacy of long-term continuous subcutaneous apomorphine infusion in advanced Parkinson's disease with motor fluctuations: A multicenter study
Article first published online: 28 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 23, Issue 8, pages 1130–1136, 15 June 2008
How to Cite
García Ruiz, P. J., Sesar Ignacio, Á., Ares Pensado, B., Castro García, A., Alonso Frech, F., Álvarez López, M., Arbelo González, J., Baiges Octavio, J., Burguera Hernández, J. A., Calopa Garriga, M., Campos Blanco, D., Castaño García, B., Carballo Cordero, M., Chacón Peña, J., Espino Ibáñez, A., Gorospe Onisalde, A., Giménez-Roldán, S., Granés Ibáñez, P., Hernández Vara, J., Ibáñez Alonso, R., Jiménez Jiménez, F. J., Krupinski, J., Kulisevsky Bojarsky, J., Legarda Ramírez, I., Lezcano García, E., Martínez-Castrillo, J. C., Mateo González, D., Miquel Rodríguez, F., Mir, P., Muñoz Fargas, E., Obeso Inchausti, J., Olivares Romero, J., Olivé Plana, J., Otermin Vallejo, P., Pascual Sedano, B., Pérez de Colosía Rama, V., Pérez López-Fraile, I., Planas Comes, A., Puente Periz, V., Rodríguez Oroz, M. C., Sevillano García, D., Solís Pérez, P., Suárez Muñoz, J., Vaamonde Gamo, J., Valero Merino, C., Valldeoriola Serra, F., Velázquez Pérez, J. M., Yáñez Baña, R. and Zamarbide Capdepon, I. (2008), Efficacy of long-term continuous subcutaneous apomorphine infusion in advanced Parkinson's disease with motor fluctuations: A multicenter study. Mov. Disord., 23: 1130–1136. doi: 10.1002/mds.22063
- Issue published online: 24 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 18 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.