Focal childhood-onset, action induced primary hip dystonia treated with pallidal deep brain stimulation
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 23, Issue 13, pages 1926–1928, 15 October 2008
How to Cite
Low, H. L. and Honey, C. R. (2008), Focal childhood-onset, action induced primary hip dystonia treated with pallidal deep brain stimulation. Mov. Disord., 23: 1926–1928. doi: 10.1002/mds.22092
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.