Disclosures: Drs. Hauser, Shulman, Trugman and Roberts' institutions received compensation from Kyowa Pharmaceutical, Inc. for their sites' conduct of the study. Drs. Hauser, Shulman, and Trugman have received honoraria, and consulting fees from Kyowa Pharmaceutical, Inc. Dr. Mori is an employee of Kyowa Hakko Kogyo Co., Ltd. Drs. Ballerini and Sussman are employees of Kyowa Pharmaceutical, Inc. Since completion of the study, Dr. Trugman has become an employee of Forest Laboratories, Inc.
Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 23, Issue 15, pages 2177–2185, 15 November 2008
How to Cite
Hauser, R. A., Shulman, L. M., Trugman, J. M., Roberts, J. W., Mori, A., Ballerini, R. and Sussman, N. M. (2008), Study of istradefylline in patients with Parkinson's disease on levodopa with motor fluctuations. Mov. Disord., 23: 2177–2185. doi: 10.1002/mds.22095
Non-sponsor Disclosures: Dr. Hauser has received honoraria or consulting fees from Bayer Schering Pharma AG, Bertek, Boehringer Ingelheim, Centopharm, Eisai Ltd, Genzyme, GlaxoSmithKline, Impax, Kyowa Pharmaceutical, Merck KgaA, Novartis, Ortho McNeil, Pfizer, Prestwick, Schwarz Pharma, Schering, Solvay, Teva Neuroscience, Valeant, and Vernalis. Dr. Trugman has received honoraria from GlaxoSmithKline. Dr. Shulman has received honoraria from Teva, Schwarz Pharma, and Boehringer Ingelheim.
The authors have confirmed with the Editor that their work complies with the Journal's Editorial policy on ghost-writing. (Movement Disordres Vol. 20., No. 12, 2005, p. 1536).
Members of the group “Istradefy line 6002-US-013 study group” are listed as an Appendix
- Issue online: 24 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2008
- Kyowa Pharmaceutical, Inc. (Princeton, NJ). Grant Number: 6002-US-013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.