Potential conflict of intereset: None reported.
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 23, Issue 12, pages 1673–1680, 15 September 2008
How to Cite
Martinez-Martin, P., Arroyo, S., Rojo-Abuin, J. M., Rodriguez-Blazquez, C., Frades, B. and de Pedro Cuesta, J. (2008), Burden, perceived health status, and mood among caregivers of Parkinson's disease patients. Mov. Disord., 23: 1673–1680. doi: 10.1002/mds.22106
Members of “Longitudinal Parkinson's Disease Patient Study (Estudio longitudinal de pacientes con enfermedad de Parkinson–ELEP) Group” are listed as an Appendix.
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 5 FEB 2008
- Intramural Research Program, Carlos III Institute of Health. Grant Number: EPY 1271/05
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.