Adherence to antiparkinson medication in a multicenter European study
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 826–832, 30 April 2009
How to Cite
Grosset, D., Antonini, A., Canesi, M., Pezzoli, G., Lees, A., Shaw, K., Cubo, E., Martinez-Martin, P., Rascol, O., Negre-Pages, L., Senard, A., Schwarz, J., Strecker, K., Reichmann, H., Storch, A., Löhle, M., Stocchi, F. and Grosset, K. (2009), Adherence to antiparkinson medication in a multicenter European study. Mov. Disord., 24: 826–832. doi: 10.1002/mds.22112
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 APR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 2 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.