Members of the Neurological Disorders in Central Spain (NEDICES) Study Group are listed as an Appendix.
Philadelphia Geriatric Morale Scale in essential tremor: A population-based study in three Spanish communities†
Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 23, Issue 10, pages 1435–1440, 30 July 2008
How to Cite
Louis, E. D., Benito-León, J. and Bermejo-Pareja, F. (2008), Philadelphia Geriatric Morale Scale in essential tremor: A population-based study in three Spanish communities. Mov. Disord., 23: 1435–1440. doi: 10.1002/mds.22124
- Issue online: 29 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 APR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2007
- Spanish Health Research Agency
- Spanish Office of Science and Technology
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: NIH R01 NS042859, R01 NS039422, ES P03 09089
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.