These data were obtained as part of an investigator-initiated study supported by Impax Laboratories. CGG has served as a paid consultant for Impax Laboratories and SW, TN, and AH are employees of Impax Laboratories. The authors have complied with all rules regarding the journal's ghost-writing policies.
Evaluating Parkinson's disease patients at home: Utility of self-videotaping for objective motor, dyskinesia, and ON–OFF assessments†
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 23, Issue 10, pages 1479–1482, 30 July 2008
How to Cite
Goetz, C. G., Leurgans, S., Hinson, V. K., Blasucci, L. M., Zimmerman, J., Fan, W., Nguyen, T. and Hsu, A. (2008), Evaluating Parkinson's disease patients at home: Utility of self-videotaping for objective motor, dyskinesia, and ON–OFF assessments. Mov. Disord., 23: 1479–1482. doi: 10.1002/mds.22127
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 APR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 5 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.