Antipsychotic medication treatment for mild hallucinations in Parkinson's disease: Positive impact on long-term worsening
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 23, Issue 11, pages 1541–1545, 15 August 2008
How to Cite
Goetz, C. G., Fan, W. and Leurgans, S. (2008), Antipsychotic medication treatment for mild hallucinations in Parkinson's disease: Positive impact on long-term worsening. Mov. Disord., 23: 1541–1545. doi: 10.1002/mds.22132
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.