Familial Parkinsonism with digenic parkin and PINK1 mutations
Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 23, Issue 10, pages 1461–1465, 30 July 2008
How to Cite
Funayama, M., Li, Y., Tsoi, T.-H., Lam, C.-W., Ohi, T., Yazawa, S., Uyama, E., Djaldetti, R., Melamed, E., Yoshino, H., Imamichi, Y., Takashima, H., Nishioka, K., Sato, K., Tomiyama, H., Kubo, S.-I., Mizuno, Y. and Hattori, N. (2008), Familial Parkinsonism with digenic parkin and PINK1 mutations. Mov. Disord., 23: 1461–1465. doi: 10.1002/mds.22143
- Issue online: 29 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 APR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 9 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2007
- Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research. Grant Number: 17390256
- Health and Labour Sciences Research Grant
- Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare. Grant Number: 2080218510
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.