Familial Parkinsonism with digenic parkin and PINK1 mutations
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 23, Issue 10, pages 1461–1465, 30 July 2008
How to Cite
Funayama, M., Li, Y., Tsoi, T.-H., Lam, C.-W., Ohi, T., Yazawa, S., Uyama, E., Djaldetti, R., Melamed, E., Yoshino, H., Imamichi, Y., Takashima, H., Nishioka, K., Sato, K., Tomiyama, H., Kubo, S.-I., Mizuno, Y. and Hattori, N. (2008), Familial Parkinsonism with digenic parkin and PINK1 mutations. Mov. Disord., 23: 1461–1465. doi: 10.1002/mds.22143
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 APR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 9 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2007
- Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research. Grant Number: 17390256
- Health and Labour Sciences Research Grant
- Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare. Grant Number: 2080218510
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.