Letters to the Editor Related to New Topics
PET evidence of cerebellar hypometabolism in a patient with familial episodic ataxia-myokymia syndrome
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 23, Issue 10, pages 1483–1485, 30 July 2008
How to Cite
Kim, J.-S., An, J.-Y., Lee, K.-S., Chung, Y.-A., Choi, J.-S. and Lee, K.-H. (2008), PET evidence of cerebellar hypometabolism in a patient with familial episodic ataxia-myokymia syndrome. Mov. Disord., 23: 1483–1485. doi: 10.1002/mds.22154
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.